Saturday, July 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Brady!!!

Brady turned 1 on July 20th. We got up like normal and had breakfast. I had to snap some pictures to document the moment. I will have to say that we have not been as great about taking pictures of Brady for the past year as we did with Mackenzie. Don't get me wrong, we have taken alot, just not as much as we did with her.

Eating breakfast
My little model/poser

Daddy stopped and got us all Wendy's for lunch. Brady LOVES Wendy's chicken nuggets
Hanging with daddy for a little bit before he had to head back to work
He loves his balloon
Sissy giving "Buddy" (that is what she calls him) his gift from her

This gift was from me and daddy. He couldn't wait to get it opened
He was SO excited




Look daddy.... Isn't this cool?
Brady loves to get into any cabinet he can
On his birthday night, we let him have one of the leftover strawberry cupcakes from his birthday party. He was so excited

Sissy showing off her cupcake

1 comment:

  1. Looks like Brady had a great birthday! I am so glad to see that last picture of Mackenzie (and her cupcake). Tatum tells me she LOVES cake, but when we give it to her, she will eat the icing and then say she is done...looks like Mackenzie eats the icing first too.

    ReplyDelete